Hi friends,

I have a couple of datagrids (TABLE) in my stack, same template, different names
and set the "dimmed hilite color" prop correctly.

I use them as a replacement for "list fields" since they change the hilited
text color,
which "list fields" in Livecode still don't...

But only the first datagrid correctly DIMS the hilite, the others stays in the
set HILITE color.
Any hints on how to force this behaviour?

I tried:
dispatch "focusout" to grp "the other datagrid 1"
with no success.

Even clicking a button with its "traversalon" prop set to true does not help.

I already experienced this in the past with other (and partly more complex)
datagrids and
suspect this is a bug :-/

Any hints heavily appreciated!

Best