On 1/29/13 10:51 PM, Monte Goulding wrote:

On 30/01/2013, at 3:41 PM, J. Landman Gay wrote:

On 1/29/13 9:15 PM, Monte Goulding wrote:
Hi Folks

Copying Colin a quite a bit here.. anyway, just added a kickstarter
progress meter stack to revOnline.

I just put an Android apk in my public dropbox if anyone wants to carry it
around with them on their device. Mine doesn't update automatically except on
openstack, but there's a button you can press. Nothing fancy, just a text
display, but I wanted something to take with me. Help yourself.

<https://dl.dropbox.com/u/23431607/LC-KS%20Stats.apk>

Lol... lets hope we don't take kickstarter down with all these hits.

That was in the back of my mind when I added the Refresh button. :) I added the number of backers and the percentage toward the goal besides the current pledge total.