Hello Paul, Jacqueline, and Peter,

        Thank you for responding to my question on arrow-key selection of
option menu items.  It was generous of you to go out of your way to test things
on a Windows box.  Recently, I built in a check that warns students of the
number of blanks, if any, they are submitting.  I will tinker with your
suggestions to use a menuPick message or grab the label of the menu rather than
the selectedLine.  Let you know what I find.

                Thanks once again,

                        Gregory