The contributions to 1001 things to do with LiveCode have been fantastic.
Thanks to everybody who has submitted their app. I feel we now have the start
of a decent gallery for LiveCode. It certainly shows the range of uses of
LiveCode. I'm hoping to have the time to keep the blog active even after the
Kickstarter campaign. I believe it can become a lasting "sales brochure" for
LiveCode (both GPL and Commercial versions).

1001 things is getting about 400 hits a day, apart from Friday when it was
mentioned in RunRev's Kickstarter campaign (more than 1100 page views). I guess
the vast majority of those are from people who are already committed to
LiveCode. I'm sure that this will build organically over time, especially if
there is a link from RunRev.com to 1001 things.

My worry is that there isn't much time left and 1001 things won't have much
impact on the Kickstarter campaign unless there is a dramatic increase in
traffic. I'd appreciate any help you can give to get people to notice the site
- links to it, mention it on Facebook or LinkedIn, Tweet about it.

Thanks in advance.

Peter