On 2/26/13 11:12 AM, Thomas McGrath III wrote:
Paul,

Thanks for the reply. So, did it type backwards for you too when you tried it?

My problem and why I put the 'with messages' in was to allow to interrupt long
messages while speaking.
revSpeak will terminate any existing queue once a new revSpeak is issued but I
can't get a new revSpeak to execute while revSpeak is speaking? a catch 22 - so
after I put in the 'with messages' I was able to interrupt between queues.

Any ideas?

You could change the keydown handler to send "TASpeak" in 1 millisecond. The messages would queue in order.