On 02.05.2013, at 00:05, Peter Haworth wrote:

> I don't think so - standalones are the same as any other executables, they
> have compiled code in them, not scripts.

Just want to note that this is wrong, and standalones do contain all
unencrypted scripts as clear text. They also contain field contents, button
names and custom properties (which all remain clear text even with a password).

This is of course because the engine actually reads the scripts every time you
run one. Part of this is because you can set the script of an object within a
standalone (tho for historical drm reasons you can't just set any script
length, see the "scriptLimit" property).

--

Use an alternative Dictionary viewer:
http://bjoernke.com/bvgdocu/

Chat with other RunRev developers: