On 5/3/13 12:39 PM, Devin Asay wrote:

Yep, that happened to me, too. But then I quit LC and relaunched and
revOnline was logged in when I went back into it. (I had checked the
Remember me box or whatever it is). So it seems like the login works,
but it doesn't update the interface. When you relaunch you're logged
in.

Aha. Okay, I tried in 6.0.1 where I have relogged in several times, and I can log into RevOnline there and the user notes do show up. So you're on to something.