Greeting

Is there a way that I can load a LC application from my MAC to a iPad or iPhone
without having to join the apple developers thingemajig. I've got both V5.5.3
and V6.0.1. I would like to use 6.0.1, without also having to purchase
AirLaunch which doesn't work on v6.0.1. The only reason for this request is I'm
a little tight on spare cash to dish out and I need to test my application on a
iPad.

Eventually when I've saved sufficient shekels I'll purchase whatever I need to
make the application commercial legal, but at this stage everything is still in
development mode.

Any help on this would be appreciated.

Nigel