On 05/10/2013 11:17 PM, Alejandro Tejada wrote:
Hi Richmmond,

Richmond Mathewson-2 wrote
[snip]
So I don't know where you got the idea that this used not to work:
[snip]
mouseStillDown is not mentioned in this article:
http://www.hyperactivesw.com/resources_polling.html

Why?

Because RR/LC documentation has always been inadequate.

As a result I gave up reading it and started thinking for myself.

But, then, I have never been a great one for following other people's
dialectics.

Richmond.

Al