Greetings

I have made a completer and utter idiot of myself. I eventually went to
http://lessons.runrev.com/s/lessons/m/4068/l/39271-how-do-i-register-my-copy-of-dgh.
 a detailed explanation of how to register the product is explained there.

I'm somewhat uptight as I need to get this product finished by the end-of this
month for my son. I had only read the information that was supplied with the
download and went to the wrong place to register the product and could not find
a 'Register Option.

My sincere apologies.. god, I fell like a real nana...