Hi guys,

It is now one month ago that I started the sale of my book "Programming Livecode for the Real Beginner". I was amazed by the high demand. While I expected to need several months to sell all copies, the book is almost sold out already. We have now 14 copies left and if you want one, you'll have to be quick.

I have set up a simple portal at http://livecodebeginner.economy-x-talk.com/ with a few useful links. Not all sections are functional yet, but the most important sections are available. Now that people are receiving their books and start reading, they might have questions. That's why I have set up a Q&A system where everyone can ask and answer questions. This is the only place where I will try to answer as many questions about my book as possible. It will be very useful to collect all questions in one place, both for readers and for me. If I ever decide to write a new edition, I'll have all your feedback in one location.

Evidently, we are getting many e-mails and we can't always answer everything. For questions such as "when do I get my book" and "does the price include postage", please refer to the website http://qery.us/3hd or read the FAQ at http://qery.us/3hc . Everyone who e-mailed to report to have received the book, many thanks for letting us know. It is very useful to know that books are arriving.

There are still a few people who have never replied to my e-mails. Everyone who orders the book, gets at least two e-mails. One of the e-mails asks to confirm your address. If you still haven't confirmed your address and never got an e-mail about it, you must be wondering why you didn't hear from me. Probably, you have a greedy spam filter in place or you provided an incorrect e-mail address when paying for the book. To those people the urgent request to contact me!

If you have any other questions, you can use the contact form on the website.
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553