On 05/29/2013 04:36 PM, Paul Hibbert wrote:
On 2013-05-29, at 5:14 AM, Richmond wrote:

However, that was not really the thrust of what I was writing; it was that, as
far as I can tell,
No desktop computers have Fn keys on their keyboards, so your information,
while being
jolly useful for laptops is useless for non-laptops.
Not any more, my 2009 iMac, 2007 MacPro both have Fn keys!

That's interesting.

It would, however, be useful to find out how one can do various things with the Message Box on "non-Fn bearing Mac keyboards"

that's NFBMK to you :)

The iMac has a small Bluetooth keyboard, but the MacPro has the extended USB
keyboard, they are both the flat aluminium type of keyboard.

Paul