On 6/12/13 1:50 PM, Heather Laine wrote:

You'll notice that we've moved to a single set of release notes,
dropping the separate iOS, Android and Server notes. A lot of the
information in those separate docs was better served being presented
as a developers guide, with the main release notes being reserved for
detailing changes in the current release cycle. The builds still
contain the old iOS and Android release notes, but these will be
removed in future releases.

I had to extract and save the 6.0.2 release notes, because until the dictionary is updated I couldn't find a way to look up the new terms introduced in 6.0.2.

At least, there's no "split/combine as set" in the dictionary yet, which is what I was looking for. Maybe that was just an oversight.