Peter Haworth wrote:

However, seems like it would be a good idea for RunRev to publish the terms
under which revOnline submissions are accepted so we don't all have to
include our own t&cs.

Personally, I very strongly prefer to be free to choose my own license for my work. There are specific implications for GPL, MIT, public domain, etc., and I like each for different projects.

I fear it would greatly limit the range of goodies there if we were required to limit our uploads to those serving one license's goals.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World