This is just a guess, but the keyboard takes time to pop out. If you check
without waiting, the keyboard might not have deployed yet. I'm curious what
would happen if you did a repeat with a 1 tick delay and grabbed the text into
an array. Would it be same, same, same, same, changed all the way, same new
value, same new value? Or would it be same, same, a little different, a little
more different, still more different, mostly different, nearly done, all done,
all done, all done?

Sent from my iPad