Peter Haworth wrote:
The original thread touched on a lot of interesting issues regarding
tabstops/tabWidths and how they are entered/interpreted.  Carrying on form
there, is it time to think about adding the functionality of right and
centered tabs to tabstops/widths/some other construct, now that we're in
the open source world?  I've often wished LC had that capability,
especially when working with table fields.

A tabAlign property is reserved in the engine, slated for implementation at a future date. At one time it appeared that might be "soon", but I don't recall seeing it on the roadmap so I have no idea where that falls in their priorities at this time.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World