Hi Jim,

Could you try something like the following to see if you are able to upload then view an image -

on mouseUp
--this just makes sure the pic is of a reasonable size to work with
   set the width of the templateImage to 250
   set the height of the templateImage to 250
   set the lockLoc of the templateImage to true
--take the picture
   mobilepickphoto "library"
--upload to FTP
put the last image into url ("ftp://username:password@host/newimage.jpg";)
--Informs of successful or unsuccessful upload
   if the result is not empty then
      answer "url put failed:" && the result
   else
      answer "success!"
   end if
end mouseUp

I ask this as I have used the above script previously to successfully to upload an image that is then viewable when downloaded.

Kind Regards,

Neil Roger
--
RunRev Support Team ~ http://www.runrev.com