I've just downloaded and tried Richmond's test stack. I can verify that mouseColor does NOT work using 6.5.0.

Klaus, looking forward to the fix.  Thanks.

I'd like to try 6.5.1 as Scott Rossi suggested but as I click on Help and choose Check for Updates I'm informed there are none, so I assume 6.5.1 is a beta release. How do I get those?

Thanks,

Ray