Roger,

Yes. I did restart the device.  Also, the app was never installed since I
couldn't get it installed via LC.  I was able to side-load the app on the
device, and it did install.  So, there must be something goofy going on with LC
and Android 4.3.  I'm sure you'll get it knocked out.

> although this does seem to be device based as you are able to deploy to other
> devices without any issues.

Only another device running an earlier version of Android.  Prior to updating
to Android 4.3, I was able to deploy to this device with LC.  So, I doubt it's
a device issue.  It must be a Android 4.3 issue.

Although side-loading is a little bit of a pain, it's an acceptable workaround
until this gets repaired.

-Dan