I'm trying to debug a standalone by using "put" statements:

on log pMsg
  put pMsg
end log

In Console (OS X Mavericks) I never see any of the messages. The only thing it lists is this, on every startup of the app:

Class TSSandboxPrefs is implemented in both /Library/Frameworks/TSLicense.framework/Versions/A/TSLicense and /Library/QuickTime/Flip4Mac WMV Advanced.component/Contents/MacOS/Flip4Mac WMV Advanced. One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

I don't know what that means exactly, but it doesn't seem related to my debugging efforts. Does anyone know if something changed with a basic "put" statement now? Or is there somewhere else I need to look in Console? I have "All messages" selected, with my app's name as the filter.

This used to work.