On 03/20/2014 03:27 PM, Richmond wrote:
I got that message having downloaded the installer, and attempting to
install from that
rather than via the upgrade system from inside an earlier version.

Richmond.

Richmond, I just tried it using the downloaded installer (both community and commercial versions). It worked as expected. I wonder if you might have had a left over .setup process running without you knowing. I have found that this will still occasionally not close when it should. Check your running processes before running the installer.

Warren