On 4/3/14, 7:50 PM, Bob Sneidar wrote:
Thanks, I think I remember what the issue was now. If you want your
stacks to be writable, they cannot be part of the app. Is that
correct? So if the application has the need to save things like
persistent properties and such, you HAVE to  separate the substacks,
thereby making them runnable in the IDE.

So the only real solution it seems to me is to password protect all
the substacks before compiling, and then write code into the stacks
to prevent them from running if they are the topStack of themselves.

I think you mean "mainstack". But Pete had it right. Store user data outside the stack somewhere.