On 4/3/14, 7:51 PM, Alain Farmer wrote:
Hello,

Is there still a Home stack in LiveCode ?
Are following expressions still supported ?
* go home
* edit the script of home

There's a home stack but it isn't useful to us, there's nothing much in there. It stores the licensing check in the commercial version, so you won't be able to edit the script if you're running that. I'm not sure how it acts in the community version, I've never looked, but I wouldn't be surprised if it were empty.

If you are looking for a way to keep a library of your own handlers, use a plugin stack that opens as a library on launch.