hello Jacqueline,
Does it have a lot of images?

Well, actually it does. But I had the same problem building an app with no images. I changed the drive to which I build apps and both built just fine. Don't know why.

Anyway, my new question is this: Since you asked about a lot of images, does LC have some kind of limit on how many images can be used in a stack? I have over 20 images in the stack that are primarily being used as custom designed buttons.

Thanks, Larry

P.S. Of course I'm not just asking Jacque about this, but the entire forum.