My coding style has evolved to trying to put code in Libraries, Stack and
Cards.  I only put stubs that call other handlers in the objects themselves.
This is the code organization part.

I was putting my library stacks in as substacks and when I started seeing the
naming conflict messages I started looking into where these should go.   I
always seemed to have problems with “start using” unless the stack was already
in memory, so I still feel that I am missing something relating to the basics

Bill, are you building your stand alone yet?  This is where I really started to
ask questions.  Why is there an option to move substacks into individual
stacks?  When I made everything substacks I really didn’t think too much about
the standalone builder.  Now that I have both I feel I need to understand what
is going on and why.

-= Mike