I'm using a series of datagrid form to display a some data that runs over
several pages and will be output as a pdf. My problem is that the 'lines' in
the form are of variable height and so I can't just assume that each page will
display a set number of lines and populate successive datagrids accordingly.

Given this, is there a way (a dgProp?) to determine how many lines are
displayed or will fit in a form datagrid of known height?

Terry…