The regex I'm using to validate URL's isn't good enough yet - it needs a few tweaks - like the '=' !

On 26/06/2014 02:16, Scott Morrow wrote:
FWIW… Although a “good” url probably shouldn’t have an equal sign… I’ve got one
which appears to work in most browsers but gets reported as not valid when
using 8up.uk

<http://elementarysoftware.com/beta/this=that/this=that-beta.html>

And count me as interested in any LC Server book.
—
Scott Morrow