Hello LC'ers,

I need to launch a function within my LC application.  How would I properly
format a launch URL statement that launches a file with command line
options?  For instance, what I need to launch is:

C:\Program Files (x86)\MyProgram\file.exe /P "myfile.txt"

Every way I try to format the statement it does not work and get a "can't
open file."

Here is what I am currently trying but failing miserably with:
launch url "file:c:\Program Files (x86)\MyProgram\file.exe /P
"&QUOTE&"myfile.txt"&QUOTE

Your help is always appreciated!

SKIP