Charles E Buchwald wrote:

> I know this is just one more complaint about how broken RevOnline
> is... But it would be _really_ nice if it worked again.

There's a project in the IDE Contributors section of the forum for improving RevOnline:
<http://forums.livecode.com/viewtopic.php?f=67&t=20566>

One of the key elements there requires work from the core dev team at RunRev, the backend system to handle registrations and other aspects of account management.

Those apparently got disconnected during a server migration, but as I noted in that forum on the 9th I've spoken with Kevin and Ben about this during our Community Management meetings and they have someone actively working on that now.

Hopefully we'll see that account management system restored soon, and with that bottleneck out of the way the other downstream aspects should become significantly improved.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 LiveCode Community Manager