On 25/07/14 17:41, dunb...@aol.com wrote:
Richmond.

The only thing that matters to me is that new users be able to find and participate in a
"forum" of any kind at all. If two separate ones throws a wider net, I am for
it.

That said, I think two forums dilute the interchange of ideas. So I am with
Hermann on that score, to create a single uber-forum. I like the RR one better
than the use-list; I find the threading far easier to organize and follow.

Craig

From my point of view the only thing that is an advantage of the Use-List is that messages come sequentially: one doesn't have to keep hunting through the sections of the Forums to find out
whether new posting are there.

Richmond.