I want to create a shared group that resets its content every time it's displayed on a different card. The group needs to be self-contained with no additional scripting anywhere else in the stack.

The preOpenControl and openControl messages are only sent the first time the shared group is drawn. I need a similar message every time the card changes. I'd rather not put a different copy of the control on every card (which would allow those messages.)

Has anyone dealt with this?