Bob Sneidar wrote:

> All that being said, it *would* be nice to have an emulator that I
> can switch to so I can see how it will run on my Mac without having
> to switch to my Virtual Machine and run it in Livecode there. But
> that is because I am lazy. It’s not that much more trouble to bite
> the bullet and buy the VM software.

Venturing just a tad OT here, but I feel obliged to share the good news Mark Wieder shared with me a few years ago: VirtualBox

https://www.virtualbox.org/

Free as in both beer and freedom, in my experience it also outperforms Parallels rather dramatically in the time it takes to restore a session, and has pretty much all the modern features we've come to expect from such tools:

- Your choice of single-window or interleaved modes

- Wide range of hardware access and emulation options

- Support for snapshots

- Clipboard and shared folder integration

- Very easy to use

Thank you Mr. Wieder for turning me on that gem!

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Systems