Alain Farmer wrote:
> To Richard: Thanks for the nudge to use/test version 7, but I am
> swamped with work right-now, I do not have time, and I cannot risk
> using something beta at this time.

I can understand that; I mix my time between 6 and 7 myself throughout the day as project needs require.

But always the optimist, we could look at that in the other direction:

While there *might* be risks with using v7, not using it introduces the *certainty* of not having at least one thing you need. :)

If nothing else, if you could spare a moment to test that one thing you know isn't working in older versions it'll help not only your project, but maybe many others down the road as well.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Systems