Then what exactly does the middle item contain? Numbers and letters? Special symbols? Chinese?

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

Installer Maker for LiveCode:
http://qery.us/468

Buy my new book "Programming LiveCode for the Real Beginner" http://qery.us/3fi

LiveCode on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/runrev/

On 9/26/2014 22:49, Magicgate Software - Skip Kimpel wrote:
The middle item "XXXXX" does not always have a number in it.  The common
denominator between all the items I WANT to keep start with "page-" and end
with "-landed.html"

On Fri, Sep 26, 2014 at 4:37 PM, Mark Schonewille <