On 10/10/2014, 6:32 PM, Jim Hurley wrote:
I found the problem. I had something left over from a previous search
in the dictionary--upper right hand corner of the Dictionary window.

I wish I had a nickel for every time I've done that. Another thing I do is forget to choose "All" in the category list at the left, and then get PO'ed when I think a term isn't in the dictionary.

Naturally I only do this kind of dumb stuff so others won't have to. :)