Not particularly challenging but a cool name:

Maximilian Maria Thurn and Taxis

On 13.10.2014 at 18:54 Uhr -0400 Ralph DiMola apparently wrote:
This is something I know about. Between a pretty decent VB com .dll and
additional in house rules I get about 95.98% accuracy splitting up
US/international name components. But there still is the .02% that need
individual attention. I never process lists > 100,000 so this error rate is
acceptable. My system would have heart failure with a > 3 part last name.
Into the .02% bucket... "Dr. Bob Brown Trustee for Ms. June Smith" would not
be split correctly. A reference to a relationship between two people is
beyond my systems ability. The Mac Donald or apostrophes like O'Connel or
hyphens like Foster-Smith are the easy cases even though one never knows
what apostrophe variation will be used. When the last name is space
delimited with nonstandard prefixes that it starts to get interesting. The
only way to sort names with 100% accuracy is to have the name components
from the get-go and use Unicode from start to finish. Maybe Watson can do it
100%, but I can't afford the CPU time. I can't wait until LC 7 gets settled
down and I can use Unicode LC for production text processing.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdim...@evergreeninfo.net