Hi Mark

Not to flog this to death, but what you did works for me too - you just set the
htmlText of a field using a version of LC running on Windows. What didn’t work
for me was setting the htmlText of the field using a Mac version of LC, saving
the stack and then opening it on a PC with a PC version of LC - then the field
had somehow changed. I will see if this applies in other versions of LC. What I
did is repeatable but of course it may be something to do with my particular
setup or versions of LC.

Cheers

Graham