I'm not quite at the stage where it is essential to check on iPhone 6 etc so
am going on trust for the moment - I had been expecting another release from
LiveCode on Friday which would fix these bugs - but there must have been a
hiccup - am now hoping the release will appear Monday...

I currently have a 4s, if they don't fix it soon I'll have to get a 2nd hand
iPhone 5 (never mind a 6) for testing purposes - ho hum

John Dixon wrote
> Well, it is a show stopper for developing an iPhone app that you would
> like to run on all the iPhones from the 4s through to the 6 plus... unless
> of course, pockets are deep enough to have all four of the current iPhones
> sitting next to your Mac...:-(

-----
"Some are born coders, some achieve coding, and some have coding thrust upon
them." - William Shakespeare & Hugh Senior