On 12/11/14 19:50, Bob Sneidar wrote:
Let me just say that for some folks who do not have enough time to report bugs,
they certainly have found an abundance of time to post their frustrations to
this list! Just sayin’.

Bob S

Ooo! Bi*chy :)

The point that came out of this discussion is that the LiveCode 'Community' are dividing into two camps:

1. The Open Source, willing-to-pitch-in-and-help brigade, who pay for their LiveCode by contributing, bug-hunting and so forth.

2. The Commercial, I-pay-and-I-expect quality brigade, who do not want to have to worry their pretty little heads about bugs.

The latter group have just as much right to complain about bugs as the former one.

Richmond.