You should be able to use file_get_contents in PHP to do what you want. Though
it will take longer to get the results from LiveCode than it would from PHP.

Here is an example:

PHP file:
<!DOCTYPE html>
        <head>
content="text/html;charset=utf-8" />
                <title>Testing Getting Results From Website</title>
        </head>
                  <?php
                    $livecode_returned =
file_get_contents('http://localhost/webtest.lc');
                    echo($livecode_returned);
                  ?>

LiveCode file:
<?lc
    if $_GET["name"] <> "" then
      put "Peter" into tName
   else
      put "World" into tName
   end if
    put header "Content-Type: text/html"
    put "<html>"
    put "<head>"
    put "<title>My LiveCode Server Test Page</title>"
    put "</head>"
    put "<body>"
    put "<h1>My LiveCode Server Test Page</h1>"
    put "<p>Hello" && tName && "from LiveCode Server</p>"
    put "<p>The date is" && the internet date & "</p>"
    put "<p>" & the second char of "12345" & "</p>"
    put "</body>"
    put "</html>"
?>

Results:
My LiveCode Server Test Page

Hello World from LiveCode Server

The date is Sun, 23 Nov 2014 14:27:24 +0800

2

Hope this helps.

Peter