BTW, the tab buttons I’m talking about are on the tabbed button control. I know
there was discussion about the color of the text on the buttons, but this seems
like a big bug to me. The active tab should be lighter, while the inactive tabs
are greyed darker.

Comments before I submit a bug report?
Best,
Bill