Sure, Gerry. Go on, continue bugging Andre, if you think that it makes him more willing to help you.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

Installer Maker for LiveCode:
http://qery.us/468

Buy my new book "Programming LiveCode for the Real Beginner" http://qery.us/3fi

LiveCode on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/runrev/

On 12/17/2014 10:37, Gerry wrote:
Yep but the LiveCode product is largely usable in spite of those bugs. The
Facebook lib isn't at functional right now.

See the difference?

Gerry
On Wed, 17 Dec 2014 at 6:14 pm, Mark Schonewille <