Scott,

you could try accessing some (any) other https: url to see if that works from your server.

Might help you narrow down what to look at next :-)
Sorry I can't come up with any better help.
-- Alex.

On 17/12/2014 22:17, Scott Rossi wrote:
Hi Simon:

Well, I'm glad it works somewhere, but since it's not likely that I'll be using
your LC server, this doesn't help me much.

I wonder if maybe the edition makes a difference.  Are you using the Commercial
or Community edition?

Thanks & Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director