Folks:
I’m just now beta testing my application and love the bug report system that
the Standalone Maker automatically includes. I’m wondering what the
restrictions are in this. Does it require the local user to have email set up?
This app will be used in a lab setting by a variety of students, so email may
not be available. I can set up an independent email bug reporting system, but
for now, I’d like to use the built-in one.

So, I’m wondering what local resources must be available for this to work.

Best,
Bill

William A. Prothero
http://es.earthednet.org/