On 2015-03-07 16:33, Richard Gaskin wrote:
Mark Wieder wrote:

And now that I'm looking at it again, I don't think that's the proper
format for the url command. It should be

put url "file:///sys/class/power_supply/BAT0/status" into tStatus

Oddly, I find that LC's file I/O routines don't work with *NIX virtual
file system elements.  I can use cat in shell to get those values, but
neither LC's open/read/close nor get url options for work me.

Ouch. Please file a bug report - I think this is something we need to look into. Thanks!

                            Peter

--
Dr Peter Brett
LiveCode Engine Development Team