Just a reminder that the corrected URL for downloading my book, LiveCode Lite:
Computer Programming Made Ridiculously Simple, is
www.medmaster.net/livecode.html.
<Dave Kilroy wrote (Mon, 13 Apr 2015 17:32:45 -0700 (PDT)
<d...@applicationinsight.com>
<Roughly how many hours did it take?

It actually took several years to write, trying to sort out the most useful
aspects of LiveCode to get the newcomer started. This is based on my own
experience over 25 years of programming with HyperCard and LiveCode, and I hope
that those in the forum who read the book may offer their own suggestions for
improvement.

Stephen Goldberg
www.medmaster.net