On 4/14/2015 8:26 PM, Peter Haworth wrote:
Unless there's a bug somewhere in the decryption routines, it still feels
like the passkey you are supplying is not the same one you specified in the
standalone settings.

That's what it sounds like to me too. I wonder how the standalone builder handles that. Maybe it uses a different kind of encryption than a plain passworded stack uses. That sounds unlikely, but setting the passkey should work otherwise.