Hi Rod,

When you execute "adb devices", is you device showing as online and authorized?

Sometimes deployment issues can occur if other programs are trying to access the device. I would try a quick restart of your computer to see if that resolves the issue.

Kind Regards,

Neil

LiveCode Technical Support Lead
n...@livecode.com <mailto:n...@livecode.com>

LiveCode
+44 (0) 845 219 8923.
25A Thistle Street Lane South West, Edinburgh, EH2 1EW
http://www.livecode.com

Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/pages/LiveCode/121318328010780> Twitter <https://twitter.com/livecode> Youtube <https://www.youtube.com/user/RunRevLtd> Linkedin <https://github.com/runrev/livecode>