On 6/20/2015 10:10 AM, J. Landman Gay wrote:
On June 20, 2015 9:18:59 AM CDT, Klaus major-k <kl...@major-k.de>
wrote:

Maybe i am just misunderstand „blocking“ here!? I thought this
would be like firing an ASK or ANSWER dialog, no?

It blocks libURL from accepting a new request but returns control to
your script after a brief time. So it isn't like an answer dialog in
that way.

I was going to ask about this myself yesterday. Some of my client's
users get this error frequently and I haven't yet found a good
workaround. I'm using a kludge that resends the request several times
until that error no longer occurs but it doesn't work very well. I'd
love to know how others handle it because it's causing all kinds of
problems in our app.

Oops, sorry, my app is using GET instead of POST. So my answer isn't quite right. Listen to Trevor.

But if anyone knows a way to avoid the "previous request not completed" when getting a URL I'd love to know.