You can reference an image in a substack for example, and in addition to
setting the windowShape of the stack to the ID of the image, set the
backPattern of the card of your mainstack to the same image ID.  You don’t need
to worry about aligning/positioning images, and you will likely get better
blending at the edges of the window.

If you have any variable translucency in your source image, you’ll need to play
with the backColor of the stack as this can “show through” the translucency of
the card.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director